Thursday 19 September 2019

I'M ON LIVE TV (F- THE WORLD) MP3 (MADACHI)

Now let me give u my rap skills - let me tell u why im hot - from Pretoria with my goons - i squeeze out magma - we the ace spoon and the coon - u know why these n***** luv us? we got the most freedom - do anything we like - most especially we always balling - so the entertainment is real - by the dead guy they used as statistics - they should get wisdom - hell yeah n***** i front - that's cos im certified - anything - i - promise you? - thats what imma do u - i got over swag - so they keep hating - a lot of n***** are dumb - they get killed for being dumb - why play with fire - put ur hands in a lions mouth - dont even talk to these n***** - cos i see them n***** are dumb and got stupid s*** to tell me - i won't act? - i'll just pass - cos i know - they're all kids - i touch u - u left for dead - dont associate with these kind of n***** - never did in my life - im the boss - i know my woes and know how to nip em - these n***** cant see me? if foolish people - didn't exist - in a place where lives matter - integrity and honour ur words - how u wanna see the king? that knows how he operates and did all what he envisioned - argue with mediocres for what? all the times - i ironed out - dumbos - acting like they hard - i was the one that got arrested - from now on ? it aint gonna stop - im still gonna iron out dumbos - especially when u dont know me - suckers! as for satellite m************ - creating imaginary beef - they gonna be my slaves - infinitely - and be my slaves - for life . thats my wish on a shooting star. yeah !
*Im on live Tv - verily - everyday - getting views - high haters - watching summer - wishing on my dying - f*** the world.
f*** the media - the govt. - the people - fake friends - anyone that know this - search engines - google - f*** the world .
get it done - sick x3
get it done.
*Now - watching me? thinking its fun? u aint catching no fun - u just a mumu and a dumb a*** - spying - cheap keeping up with the joneses - what he do different - can i find out and use it against him? open envy brought to the foray - still wonder what i did different - after they claimed they did it all - for n***** to keep quiet and act like they see nothing? still shock me down to my bone marrows - even govts dont know things like this are wrong - everybody wanna play the bigger man - who should fall for who on their knees - u see these search engines - they as useless as their creators - since 2012 - ive been funding - standing - and act like i aint bothered - still these n***** are making no attempt - to bring this to the open - what they waiting to see? my life gonna be over? come to a final halt? that means they got brain tumours - they need to get it fixed - yahll be scared - heaven is pouring - the seas are overflowing - hurricanes - male and also female - tornadoes - earthquakes - wars - the earth is getting wasted - and as times fly by the night time - death is closing in - u wanna be stupid - thats ur lot - everybody sure got lectured - yes forget about heaven - obey ur earthly laws - and know jealousy or envy is myopic - he from heaven - they see his blessings - and already know the future and see what his life like - but i'm not sorry - thats how we live - still dont think or see no offence - u like it - yes u welcome - cant withstand us - i owe u nothing - not even a plea nor apologize - how u men?
*My name is Okere Cheddar - grew up in Nigeria - my whole country a ghetto - when i hear n***** in Nigeria - say they live different - i just laugh - they wanna talk about who broke - they wanna talk about who rich - i tell em - they cant afford me - the only reason im gonna take ur lil change - is just cos u need my help - questioning my finances - wanna know how i get money - i done seen a lot of cash in this life - for some of yah - its gonna be a dream - and a death wish to get my kind of stacks - like every normal ceo - that thought starting their own biz - pitfalls and model of the biz - put in the building of the plan - i invested bulk money - in other words large sums - and worry about my clients - product gotta be reasonable and what their life needs. that distributors gonna turn out mega liars - i never saw that coming - or cos its now me - everything changed. they want my life now - cos it looks easy - i do it effortlessly - brought more fun to the game and relaxation. these fools are so stupid - they just murdered their careers - ur publishing machines are gonna rot or better yet u gonna sell it - since u think business is a game - God forsaken bling faggots - to me yah'll are midgets - with no brains in their skulls - get greedy for lil gains - who told yah'll that's the end of making money - oh ! u think ur platform advertised my product ? - or me got myself all the attention - i aint gonna mention names now - imma leave that for later - cos u gonna be specially highlighted and be nailed to a cross - run u out of business - that i promise - watch out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment