Friday 24 August 2012

RAP ENGLISH .... DEAL WITH IT ...

Hommie ...

I'm High ... & ... Happy ...



 (What ... ? ... A Fan Begging Lord Please ... )

( Cos I'm Always Unhappy  .... )

But I Got Beef ... ( Aha ! ... D Fan Said It/Knows So )  ....

Back Blog Imbroglio ....

Been A Red Letter Night .... Toasted To ... Done Popped Bottles .....

With Slugs .... Cops ... Robbers ....

Oh ! /All .... Niggas ... & ... Bitches .... & All ...

I Breathe Is Gangsta .... ?  .... Hyperactive ... Devilish ....

Gravy M4ckr ....















* Wrote Dis In 2002 ... Just A Couple .... Not All ....  Yeah !

Deal With It .... Decipher .... Rap English ....

Yeah !

6 comments:

  1. Now ... 4 Those .... Still Hating ... ?

    I Tell Um ... Shut Up !

    U Don't Know Me .... ?

    Fool !

    Yeah !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come ... I Started My Own Biz/Hustle ...

    Since 2001 ... B4 Any Other/GNLC ...

    I Only Signed Up ... 4 A License To Distribute ...

    Dat's All ...

    Then ... I Did Not Work With ... Or ...4 Um ...

    Nor Under Anybody ...

    So ... They Should ...

    Not Tell U Lies ... Or ... Fool U ...

    AI ... Yeah !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Look ... 4 A Failure ... Somewhere Else ....

    Yeah ! ... No. 1 Player Hater ...

    I Barely Even Started ... & .. U Scared

    Already ... ?

    Damn !

    Jealousy ... & .. Envy ... ? Period ....

    Nothing Else ... Plus A Failure ...

    Him/Herself ... & ... A Fool ...

    Compared To ... ?

    Yeah !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every New Beat/Instrumental ... Is A New Song ...

    Mediocres ...

    AI ... Yeah !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then Parents ... Do Not ...

    Pass Wisdom ... To Their Children ...

    Not Possible ...

    I Forgot To Say Dat Earlier ...

    So ... If U Don't ... Cultivate Ur Brain ...

    Nothing ... 4 U ...

    Dat's What It Is ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Then ... Why Will U ... Be Interested In ...

    A Fool's/Foolish Business ... ?

    Why ... ?

    Tell Me ...

    Yeah !

    ReplyDelete