Monday 6 August 2012

WORDS ...... ETCHED OUT 4 MEDOICRES ...




1. Listen!!!!
2. Organized noise (Friday)
3. Shake
4. Organized noise (Faaji)
5. My Persona (D gift & D cause)
6. Niggas is Hating (Take it off)
7. Untouchable ( In GOD we Trust)
8. Bonus

 Audio CD (January 8, 2009)




*  Look !  ...

If I Brag  ... About My Abilities ... Or ... Talk Big ... About My Endeavours ... Does Not Mean ...

One Jealous Person Somewhere ... Will Start ... I Am Insane ... ?

 They ... Are Insane ... Yeah !

I Am ... Into Entertainment ... I Speak 4 Myself ....

AI ... Yeah !

*  I Am A Genius .... Nothing More ... Nothing Less ...

If  They .... Refuse To Move Forward ... I Isolate Myself ....

Not A JuJu Worshipper  ... Nah ! .... Hell No ! ....

Learned Ppl ... Don't Do Dat ....

*  Nah !  ... They Know ... I Am Alright .... Yeah !

They Said ... I Am ... Too Knowledgeable 4 My Age .... Dat's All ....

Ha !  Ha !  Ha !  .... Yeah !

They Told Me Dat .....

*  Go Use Detergent .... If U Have Body Odour ... Or ... S*hit Odour ...

Cos ... I Don't S*hit ... Ur Odour Will Clear Off ... Yeah !

Dat's What ... I Am Saying ... They Just Need Free Knowledge ..... On How To ....

Cure All Of Dat .... Nothing Else .....

Hiss !

*  No Nigerian ... Or ... African .... Can Operate .... In D American ... Or ... Western Scheme ...

4rm Africa .... None ....

Why ... ?  ... Cos D Black Americans ... Or ... Westerners ....

They Can't Compete With .... Or ... Handle Um ...

At All ... At All ....  Yeah !

So ... Dat's Dat ...

*  If D Station ... Is A Christian Involvement ... ?

 I Am .... A Hard Core Rapper ... Yeah !

So ... ? .... They Should Decide .... What They Want ....

I Can't Change My Views ... & ... Dat's Not Madness ...

Hell No !

*  I Am .... Not A Village Man .... So ... I Need To ...  Free All Of Um ....

I Don't Agree ... With Some Of Their Primitive ... Or .... Outdated .... Culture ...

Cos ... Learned Ppl ... Don't Do Dat ...

So .... Dat's Why ... & ... What It Is ... Yeah !

Not ... Dat  JuJu Osu .... Nah !

* Can Lashkmi Metal .... Employ D Whole Of UK .... ?

So ... What Is He ... Or ... They Trying To Prove ... ?

Huh !  ...

Then ... How Old ... Is He Again ... ?  .... We Are ... Not Mates ... Nah !

Hell No !

*  We Don't Need A University Education .... In Entertainment ... Only Talent ...

AI  .... Yeah !

If U ... Read A Book ... All Well ... & ... Good ...

AI ... Yeah !

*  Which One Is ... Everyday ... ?

They Want To Fight Me ... ?

Hiss !

* I Am ... Not In Ur League ... At All ... At All ...
Forget Madness .... Yeah !  .... 
 I Am Not In Ur League .... At All ....

*  Hands Off My Biz ... I Am Fine ....  Yeah !

No comments:

Post a Comment