Thursday 4 October 2012

EXCERPTS FROM MY E-BOOK ... FOR SALE .... DAT WAS FREELY DOWNLOADED ...


                                             
In d beginning was d word & d word was with God & d word was God & d word was made flesh & dwelt amongst us, so d light of God can shine on mankind. Ha! Ha! I ain’t Jesus Christ, call me king Solomon in d bible, but I luv God better now.                   

I,  Ok-C fedex  a.k.a.  SUMMER, was born in Lagos  state, Nigeria, 1983, although I’m from d east coast, Imo state, Nigeria.  
  
                                                                                                                                                                            
          My African names are OKERE, meaning a CREATION or a COLONY, which is my surname, then my 1st name CHIDINDU, which means GOD IS ALIVE, then my middle name is HAN SMITH.
        
          Now interestingly, I’m born again by d power of d HOLY SPIRIT & d full acknowledgement of GOD d FATHER & as such I have changed from being a Nigerian, to becoming an ISRAELITE ( GOD’S OWN PEOPLE).

         I became born again in MARCH 2008 on a MONDAY, after being baptized with fire, by GOD d FATHER. I received d HOLYSPIRIT on a FRIDAY, 22nd of AUGUST 2008, after being baptized with water that came down from d heavens. I saw d Most High GOD  on  a  MONDAY, 4th of AUGUST  2008 at about 5:00pm; but when I saw Him, I didn’t know it was Him & I told my friends, I saw somebody different & to me, d person looked like a spy. Although, He had already concluded that He wanted me to see Him & of course I begged Him not to, cos we all know to see d Most High GOD means dying. He said I shouldn’t worry & then I begged Him again not to appear in such a way that will scare me or loose my nuts.
   So it was late in d night, when I was meditating, that it dawned on me ,He was the   one I saw ; Praise GOD always, His ways are unique; then to cap everything up ,He showed me that d most pleasant thing on earth is dying, now imagine you dying & knowing you are going to Heaven.



OCASE ...

SOCIAL SCIENTIST ...

2 comments:

  1. U Don't Believe What ... ?

    Call Not My Name ... But Any Other ...

    A Fiction ...

    AI ... Yeah !

    ReplyDelete
  2. AI ... Aight

    C ... See

    Dat ... That

    Dis ... This

    U ... You

    4 ... For

    2 ... To

    ReplyDelete